Choosing roof tiles with high thermal insulation capacity is a best option especially for people living in warm areas. When summer arrives, most of the people will have a fear of high electricity bills. Giving cooling solutions to your interiors spaces and roofs will be a best option to prevent the excess sun’s heat during summer. Thereby it will help you in reducing the electricity bills also. The Tapco is the leading roof tile manufacturer in Kerala to manufacture best quality roof tiles with high thermal insulation capacity.
of Roof Tiles with High Thermal Capacity
For being a
roof tile with heat resistance and high thermal capacity, it must be well
prepared. As we know there are several brands of ceramic roof tiles available
in the market. But many of them fail to provide perfect heat resistance due to
the mix of raw materials and also due to poor manufacturing.
When you consider the Tapco roof tiles, they are made of pure clay and no other harmful material is added to it while manufacturing. This makes the consistency of the Tapco tiles good. Hence, when you buy ceramic roof tiles from Tapco, you will get those kinds of ceramic roof tiles which are good in their properties. They are manufactured under advanced technologies to meet the demands of modern homes. Thus Tapco is the leading dealer of ceramic roof tiles in India that are heat resistant.
Tapco is bringing you best quality ceramic and terracotta roof tiles in various
colors, sizes and patterns. Thus you can choose from wide variety of roof tile
collections. You will definitely find a variety of cool roof tile from the
house of Tapco for your architectural needs.
Tiles from Pure White Clay
roof tiles from Tapco are well known for its quality and durability. They are
heat resistant and will provide a good cooling effect on your roof. These tiles
are purely made from pure white clay. This natural material is responsible for
bringing best cooling effect for the roofs.
The phenomenon that occurs with this is, when the sun’s heat touches the surface of the roof, it will reflect the heat. The outer most layers of the Tapco roof tiles will give the resistance. Usage of pure clay will also give an overall heat resistance on the roofs. This will not let the excess of heat to enter inside the home and will help them in keeping them cool. Thus Tapco is the ultimate name for heat-resistant roof tiles in India.
Having excess moisture and condensation can have detrimental effects on a building. It will be causing dampness, mould and mildew as well as structural damage on long standing. This is actually particularly a problem in roof spaces. Due to this giving adequate roof ventilation is important. This is the thing that must be designed and created by the roof installing team. Tapco is the leading roof tile dealer in India dealing with best quality roofing materials and professional roof tile installing services.
As the warm air rises and carries moisture with it, it is quite natural for it to end up in the roof spaces. As time passes, when the warm air hits a cooler surface like the cold roof, then condensation occurs. This then sit on the surface or drip back into the building. This could be a reason for roof failure. Solution for this is to endure effective roof ventilation. With the ventilation, moisture can easily pass out of the building before the condensation occurs. The Tapco is providing best ceramic roof tiles in India that are water resistant. Using roof tiles from Tapco can prevent such problems up to an extent.
What are the
Sources of Moisture in Roofs?
be moisture on the roof spaces from several different sources. First step in
dealing with this problem is, understanding where excess moisture content is
present and ensuring adequate roof ventilation.
- Weather – This is actually unavoidable threat to roof. Rainwater and having high humidity in the atmosphere can be a source of moisture. When the roof is well constructed, it will keep out most of the rainwater. Sometimes, the occupational droplets may get through. These aren’t typically a problem for roofs. Having a leaky roof is a worse problem that will need to be repaired for keeping the moisture out.
- Due to Occupant Activities – Occupant activities like taking showers, cooking food, drying clothes, etc. will generate huge amount of moisture. Here we must try some best ways to deal with such sources of moisture. It can be done through combination of extraction fans, opening windows and ensuring adequate roof ventilation.
- Moisture from Building Materials– In newly- build constructions, there will be significant amount of residual moisture present with the building materials. For this to dry out, it will take at least two years. During this time, the moisture must be allowed to escape through the roof ventilations given on the roofs.
Many of the home owners do not think about their roof tiles until there is a problem. Unfortunately, when some problem or any damage occurs with the roof tiles, they will get bothered about the maintenance. Most often, a once small issue may have grown into something much more substantial. Thus it is important to be proactive about your roof maintenance. You have to do inspection of your roof on regular basis and must spot potential problems. With this you will be able to act on any trouble areas before they become major problems. Tapco is giving best roof tiles and roof tile installation services in Kerala.
Before we do
the inspection, we must be aware about the common roof tile problems that are
found in your areas. Even through different geographic locations face different
kinds of threats, each kind of threat must be fixed early. Proper roof tile
inspection and doing maintenance works are essential for a highly durable roof
- Presence of missing, loose or broken roof tiles –The underlying roof structure will be vulnerable when a clay or concrete roof tile becomes loose, damaged, or falls off. It will become vulnerable to weather damage and leaks. Repairing of cracked roof tiles is usually a simple job for a professional roofer. Moreover, they can also determine if there are any sorts of underlying faults. They can determine whether there is any roof tile maintenance issue that will cause damage. The Tapco tiles are the professional roofers in Kerala to provide best quality products and services.
- Presence moss, algae and lichen growth – These organisms mostly grow on roofs that do not receive much sunlight on it. This mainly includes north facing roofs, roofs under trees, etc. These kinds of growths will typically begin in the spaces beneath and between the roof tiles. This will cause different problems like retaining moisture and lifting of tiles, exposing the roof to weather ingress. For washing this pressure washing is not recommended as the high pressures may damage the tiles. This will reduce the overall durability of tiles. Roof tiles from the Tapco are anti-fungal and these are not prone to get these kinds of growths.
- Faulty installation – The roofs are actually a complicated system with many different elements contributing to form water-resistant cover for your home. While installing the roof tiles, there are a lot of things that can go wrong. Tapco is giving best roof tile installation services with professional roof installing team. Moreover, Tapco is providing the best ceramic roof tiles in India.